- mixture. Pour into the crust. Freeze until firm.
- For topping, combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Stir in
- cranberries and water until blended. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- cook and stir until berries pop and mixture is thickened, about 5
- minutes; cool. Let torte stand at room temperature for 10 minutes
- before slicing. Serve with topping. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 256 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.