Cranberry Tea Recipe
This colorful tea with its sweet spicy flavor is a great winter warmer-upper. The aroma is sure to bring guests to the table!
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup red-hot candies
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 whole cloves
- 1. In a 3-qt. saucepan, combine all ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove cinnamon and cloves.
- 2. To serve, mix 1 cup concentrate and 2 cups water; heat through. Store concentrate in a covered container in the refrigerator. Yield: 18 cups (1-1/2 quarts concentrate).
Reviews for Cranberry Tea
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC