- roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
- Place seam side down 4 in. apart on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Carefully transfer logs to a cutting board; cool for 5 minutes. With
- a serrated knife, cut into 1/2-in. slices. Place on lightly greased
- baking sheets. Bake 15 minutes longer or until centers are firm and
- dry. Remove to wire racks.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm
- biscotti. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield:
- about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 120 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.