- cranberry mixture; roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short
- Place rolls 4 in. apart on a lightly greased baking sheet, seam side
- down. Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Carefully transfer rolls to a cutting board; cool 5 minutes. Using a
- serrated knife, cut crosswise into 1/2-in. slices. Place slices
- upright on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until centers are firm and dry. Remove
- from pans to wire racks.
- In a small bowl, mix glaze ingredients. Drizzle over warm cookies;
- cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 120 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.