- or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Stir in orange peel;
- cover and chill.
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the next six
- ingredients, the remaining sugar and 3 cups flour; beat until
- smooth. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Turn the
- dough onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl; turn once to grease top. Cover
- and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Roll into a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle; brush with
- butter. Spread cranberry filling over dough to within 1 in. of
- edges. Roll up, jelly roll style, starting at a long side.
- Cut into 15 slices; place, cut side down, in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan
- 5 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese frosting ingredients until smooth;
- spread the frosting over the warm rolls. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 356 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 281 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.