- moistened. Fold in cranberries and raisins.
- Transfer half of the batter to a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with half of the streusel; repeat layers.
- Bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 213 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.