Refreshing and slightly tart, this ruby-red beverage from our Test Kitchen is the perfect thirst-quencher for Christmas gatherings. Give it a special look in wine glasses with a lemon-twist garnish.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- Lemon twists
- In a pitcher, combine the cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, sugar
- and lemon juice; chill until serving. Just before serving, stir in
- club soda. Serve in wine glasses. Garnish as desired. Yield: 8
- servings (2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 121 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.