Lemon-lime soda puts the fizz in this fresh-tasting juice blend. "This is my version of a cranberry drink I've had many times at a local restaurant. I like the mix of flavors, and it's easy to increase the amount," says LaVonne Hegland, ST. Michael, Minnesota.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup orange juice, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a pitcher, combine the soda and juices. Serve over ice. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups (prepared with diet soda and reduced-calorie cranberry juice) equals 73 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.