Lemon-lime soda puts the fizz in this fresh-tasting juice blend. "This is my version of a cranberry drink I've had many times at a local restaurant. I like the mix of flavors, and it's easy to increase the amount," says LaVonne Hegland, ST. Michael, Minnesota.
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup orange juice, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a pitcher, combine the soda and juices. Serve over ice. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Spritzer in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 33
Reviews for Cranberry Spritzer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review