- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cranberry gelatin powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Assorted sprinkles
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, shortening, sugar and gelatin until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Using a cookie press fitted with the disk of your choice, press dough 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Decorate with sprinkles.
- Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until set (do not brown). Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry Spritz Cookies in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p63
Reviews for Cranberry Spritz Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review