I think the orange-cranberry combination is the key to this tongue-tingling cream cheese spread. Serve it with your favorite crackers and watch it disappear!
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice concentrate,
- sugar, peel and cinnamon until blended. Fold in cranberries and
- pecans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with
- crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 100 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 56 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.