Cranberry Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice concentrate, sugar, peel and cinnamon until blended. Fold in cranberries and pecans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 100 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Cranberry Spread
"We Love This! Since my family doesn't care for orange zest/peel nor chopped nuts, I left out the orange peel and added some ground hazelnuts. It is a favorite of ours and disappears quickly!"