- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice concentrate, sugar, peel and cinnamon until blended. Fold in cranberries and pecans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Cranberry Spread
Sort By :
"I made this for the first time this Thanksgiving. My husband has already requested it for Christmas. Very tasty and a different type of cheese spread. Love it."
"We Love This! Since my family doesn't care for orange zest/peel nor chopped nuts, I left out the orange peel and added some ground hazelnuts. It is a favorite of ours and disappears quickly!"