I think the orange-cranberry combination is the key to this tongue-tingling cream cheese spread. Serve it with your favorite crackers and watch it disappear!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice concentrate, sugar, peel and cinnamon until blended. Fold in cranberries and pecans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cranberry Spread in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2009, p45
Reviews for Cranberry Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review