I think the orange-cranberry combination is the key to this tongue-tingling cream cheese spread. Serve it with your favorite crackers and watch it disappear!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice concentrate, sugar, peel and cinnamon until blended. Fold in cranberries and pecans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cranberry Spread in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2009, p45
Reviews for Cranberry Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 28, 2011
"We Love This! Since my family doesn't care for orange zest/peel nor chopped nuts, I left out the orange peel and added some ground hazelnuts. It is a favorite of ours and disappears quickly!"