Cranberry Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, pecans and cranberries. In a bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 183 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Spinach Salad
"Colorful and easy to prepare. Flavors were okay but nothing special."
"YUM! So easy and full of flavor.~ Theresa"
"super easy, tastes great. took it to a xmas party and people loved it."
"Good dressing, kids did not enjoy."