Cranberry Spinach Salad Recipe
This recipe started out as a summer salad with raspberries. I came up with this holiday version when I was putting together the menu for my first Thanksgiving dinner. I sometimes serve it on individual salad plates instead of in a big bowl.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, pecans and cranberries. In a bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 183 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Spinach Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC