Cranberry Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing Recipe
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cranberries and onion.
- 2. In a small microwave-safe bowl, whisk the lime juice, honey and mustard; stir in bacon. Microwave until warm. Serve with salad. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup dressing).
1-1/2 cups: 153 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing
"This is delicious and so easy to make. I left out the red onions because we are not fans of them but added sliced green onions. Really tasty and felt light on a hot summer night. The second time I made it I added a sliced hard boiled egg. Very good."
"Nice tangy sweet dressing on this easy but good spinach salad."
"L left out the mustard, used fresh lime. Delicious. So easy. I used a pot on the stove not the microwave."