Cranberry Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing Recipe
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cranberries and onion.
- 2. In a small microwave-safe bowl, whisk the lime juice, honey and mustard; stir in bacon. Microwave until warm. Serve with salad. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup dressing).
1-1/2 cups: 153 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Cranberry Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing
"This is delicious and so easy to make. I left out the red onions because we are not fans of them but added sliced green onions. Really tasty and felt light on a hot summer night. The second time I made it I added a sliced hard boiled egg. Very good."
"Nice tangy sweet dressing on this easy but good spinach salad."
"L left out the mustard, used fresh lime. Delicious. So easy. I used a pot on the stove not the microwave."