Cranberry Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing
Salads don’t get any easier than this! The dressing is a snap to make, too.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cranberries and onion.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, whisk the lime juice, honey and
- mustard; stir in bacon. Microwave until warm. Serve with salad.
- Yield: 8 servings (1 cup dressing).
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 153 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.