- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cranberries and onion.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, whisk the lime juice, honey and mustard; stir in bacon. Microwave until warm. Serve with salad. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup dressing).
Reviews for Cranberry Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing
"This is delicious and so easy to make. I left out the red onions because we are not fans of them but added sliced green onions. Really tasty and felt light on a hot summer night. The second time I made it I added a sliced hard boiled egg. Very good."
"L left out the mustard, used fresh lime. Delicious. So easy. I used a pot on the stove not the microwave."