- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cranberries and onion.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, whisk the lime juice, honey and mustard; stir in bacon. Microwave until warm. Serve with salad. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup dressing).
Originally published as Cranberry Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing in Country December/January 2008, p51
Reviews for Cranberry Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2013
L left out the mustard, used fresh lime. Delicious. So easy. I used a pot on the stove not the microwave.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >
- Spinach Recipes >