“This is a refreshing change of pace from veggie sides. Plus, it’s quick to fix, nice to look at and very tasty. It’s a favorite.” Ruby Williams - Bogalusa, LA
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon and ginger. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in pears and oranges; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until pears are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Spiced Pears in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p46
Reviews for Cranberry Spiced Pears
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review