- at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to
- creamed mixture alternately with sour cream mixture.
- Spread two-thirds of the batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish. Combine the filling ingredients; sprinkle over batter. Top
- with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 337 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.