- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups cranberries, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Stir in cranberries. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Lightly press into batter. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until cake tests done. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Snack Cake in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p18
Reviews for Cranberry Snack Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 2, 2010
"Wonderful tasting and easy to mix up"