Cranberry Slush Punch Recipe
Its pretty color and tangy-sweet taste make this festive drink a hit at Christmastime. We also served it at my sister's wedding, where guests told us it was some of the best punch they'd ever tasted. It is an old family recipe. -Martha Artyomenko Libby, Montana
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + freezing YIELD:24 servings
- 3 cans (8 ounces each) jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry-apple juice concentrate
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 12 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, concentrates, water, cinnamon and allspice. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 45 minutes before serving. For each serving, combine 1/2 cup slush mixture with 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda. Yield: 24 servings (1 cup each).
1 serving (1 cup) equals 116 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC