Its pretty color and tangy-sweet taste make this festive drink a hit at Christmastime. We also served it at my sister's wedding, where guests told us it was some of the best punch they'd ever tasted. It is an old family recipe. -Martha Artyomenko Libby, Montana
- 3 cans (8 ounces each) jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry-apple juice concentrate
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 12 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, concentrates, water, cinnamon and allspice. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 45 minutes before serving. For each serving, combine 1/2 cup slush mixture with 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda. Yield: 24 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Cranberry Slush Punch in Taste of Home December/January 2004, p39
Reviews for Cranberry Slush Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2011
"I loved the taste of this punch!"