Cranberry Shrimp Ceviche Cups
Tart cranberries add a holiday twist to a refreshing appetizer favorite. Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kates, ALDI Test Kitchen
16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. (plus 1 hour to chill). Cook: 3 min.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, divided
- 16 ounces Sea Queen Medium Easy Peel Raw Shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup Southern Grove Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 jalapeňo, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Crushed Red Pepper or Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Oregano
- 13 ounces Clancy's Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Fresh cranberries, optional
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Season with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes. Immediately plunge cooked shrimp
- into an ice water bath. Peel shrimp and place in a flat dish.
- In a food processor, combine cranberries, red onion, parsley and
- jalapeño. Pulse until finely chopped. Add cranberry mixture to