- 1-1/2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, divided
- 16 ounces Sea Queen Medium Easy Peel Raw Shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup Southern Grove Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 jalapeňo, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Crushed Red Pepper or Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Oregano
- 13 ounces Clancy's Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Fresh cranberries, optional
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Season with 1 teaspoon salt. Add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes. Immediately plunge cooked shrimp into an ice water bath. Peel shrimp and place in a flat dish.
- In a food processor, combine cranberries, red onion, parsley and jalapeño. Pulse until finely chopped. Add cranberry mixture to shrimp.
- Add lemon juice, lime juice, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, crushed red pepper and oregano. Stir to combine ingredients thoroughly. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To assemble: Spoon ceviche (about 4-5 shrimp each) into small clear cups or glasses. Garnish with tortilla chips, lime wedges and fresh cranberries. Yield: 16 ceviche cups.
Originally published as Cranberry Shrimp Ceviche Cups Provided by ALDI