- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash paprika
- In a small skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add almonds; cook and stir until lightly browned. Remove from heat.
- Place spinach and cranberries in a bowl. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until blended. Add to salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with toasted almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Sesame Spinach Salad in Reminisce Extra November 2009, p50
Reviews for Cranberry-Sesame Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2009
"This salad dressing is wonderful, easy to make and healthy when made with canola oil."