- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar and water to a boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Stir in the cranberries. Cook until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in preserves and lemon juice. Transfer to a bowl. Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled. Stir in walnuts just before serving. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Cranberry Sauce with Walnuts
Sort By :
Excellent Cranberry Sauce.
This was so easy to make and wow everyone at Thanksgiving couldn't get over how great it was. I am now in charge of making the cranberry sauce forever. I'll be making it again on Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe