- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 to 4 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a saucepan, bring cranberries and water to a boil for 2 minutes. Drain. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Add cilantro, peppers, onion, orange peel, salt and pepper. Mix well. Cool and refrigerate. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Cranberry Salsa in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p81
Reviews for Cranberry Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 28, 2011
Wonderful with ham, turkey or tortilla chips
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2010
I could eat this stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner! It is just the right blend of sweet and hot. Delicious!