Cranberry Salsa Turkey Wraps Recipe
Once your family tastes these mouthwatering roll-ups, they'll never look at leftover turkey the same way! The cranberry salsa combines both sweet and spicy flavors.—Elke Rose, Waukesha, Wisconsin
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 3/4 cup spreadable cream cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 3 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cranberries, sugar, onions, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno and ginger. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. Just before serving, spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese over each tortilla. Top with 3-4 tablespoons cranberry salsa, 1/2 cup turkey and a lettuce leaf; roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 418 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein .
Reviews for Cranberry Salsa Turkey Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC