Cranberry Salad Dressing
Cranberries add bright color to this tangy dressing that coats salad greens nicely. "It's also delicious over fresh pear or banana salad," says Suzanne McKinley of Lyons, Georgia.
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- In a blender, combine the cranberries, orange, sugar, vinegar, salt,
- mustard and onion. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady
- stream. Refrigerate. Yield: about 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 128 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.