- cinnamon and allspice. On a lightly floured surface, roll one
- portion of dough into an 8-in. circle. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons
- of filling to within 1/2 in. of edges. Cut into eight wedges.
- Roll up wedges from the wide end and place point side down 2 in.
- apart on foil-lined baking sheets. Curve ends down to form a
- crescent shape. Brush with egg and sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Repeat with remaining dough and filling. Bake at 350° for 18-20
- minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 64
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 99 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.