- seconds or until they float. Remove with a slotted spoon; keep warm.
- In a large heavy saucepan, cook butter over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Add sage; cook 3-5 minutes longer or until butter is golden brown,
- stirring occasionally. Stir in the walnuts, white pepper, remaining
- cranberries and salt. Add gnocchi; stir gently to coat. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 411 calories, 30 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 503 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.