- 30-60 seconds or until they float. Remove with a slotted spoon; keep
- In a large heavy saucepan, cook butter over medium heat for 5
- minutes. Add sage; cook 3-5 minutes longer or until butter is golden
- brown, stirring occasionally. Stir in the walnuts, white pepper,
- remaining cranberries and salt. Add gnocchi; stir gently to coat.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 411 calories, 30 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 503 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.