- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- In a bowl, combine the cranberries, orange juice, honey, butter, salt and cinnamon. Stir in the rice. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2 cup microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until heated through. Stir mixture before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Rice Dessert in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p296
Reviews for Cranberry Rice Dessert(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review