Cranberry Ribbon Loaf Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Dash salt
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 6 slices angel food cake (1/2 inch thick)
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan with heavy-duty foil; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and salt until smooth. Stir in cranberry sauce. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread a third of the mixture in prepared pan; top with three cake slices (cut cake if needed to fit). Repeat layers. Top with remaining cranberry mixture. Cover and freeze.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Use foil to remove loaf from pan; discard foil. Cut into slices. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Ribbon Loaf(2)
Sort By :
My family loves cranberries. I made this a few years ago and lost the recipe. I took it to our family Thanksgiving. Let's just say I didn't make enough to go around:) I will be making it again this year! Glad I found the recipe again!
This sounds yummy but loaded with fat. Would it be possible to use low fat cream cheese and substitute lite whipped topping for the heavy cream?
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Desserts >