Cranberry Relish Mold Recipe
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1. In a bowl, combine unflavored gelatin and cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Add cherry gelatin and boiling water; stir until dissolved. Stir in the cranberry sauce, pineapple and celery.
- 2. Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 92 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Cranberry Relish Mold
"This is one of my favorite recipes, especially for family dinners. I make it all throughout the year. Highly recommed!"
"This was SO easy to make, and oh, so good!!!! I made it last Thanksgiving, and I'm so glad to have found this recipe again!!!"
"I used to have a recipe similiar to this one that calls for apples and orange juice. Sure wish I could find it........will try this one and see if it is close"
"I made this for Thanksgiving and it went over great! My brother-in-law who is the pickiest eater had thirds! This would be a great treat on a hot summer day when you want something light to eat. Everyone asked for this recipe and asked me to bring it to all our family get togethers. I have 7 teenagers at the table who all took seconds too. That's saying something!!"