Cranberry Relish Mold Recipe
This cranberry salad was a recipe from my mother's family, and we have served it at New Braunfels Smokehouse for as long as any of us can remember.—Wanna Wade, San Angelo, Texas
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1. In a bowl, combine unflavored gelatin and cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Add cherry gelatin and boiling water; stir until dissolved. Stir in the cranberry sauce, pineapple and celery.
- 2. Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 92 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Relish Mold
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC