Pears and ginger turn a classic side into something spectacular. —Deb Williams, Peoria, Arizona
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 medium pears, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Pear Cranberry Sauce in Healthy Cooking October/November 2010, p35
Reviews for Cranberry Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review