The blushing bride-to-be and her guests will ask for refills of this pretty pink punch. It's not too sweet, so my family never tires of it at events throughout the year. —Susan Rogers, Wilmington, Massachusetts
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen cranberry raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 2 liters club soda, chilled
- 1 quart raspberry or orange sherbet
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, lemonade concentrate and cranberry raspberry concentrate; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a punch bowl. Gently stir in ginger ale and club soda. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: about 5 quarts.
Originally published as Cranberry Raspberry Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p204
Reviews for Cranberry Raspberry Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review