Cranberry Raspberry Punch Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen cranberry raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 2 liters club soda, chilled
- 1 quart raspberry or orange sherbet
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, lemonade concentrate and cranberry raspberry concentrate; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a punch bowl. Gently stir in ginger ale and club soda. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: about 5 quarts.
Reviews for Cranberry Raspberry Punch(4)
Sort By :
Received lots of compliments on it, made it for a shower.
This was delicious! Everyone at my party loved it. I got many requests for the recipe. Plan ahead. It is very foamy and I could only fit half a recipe in my punch bowl at a time.
Excellent punch and easy to make. I make it during the holidays and for special occasions.
This is a great EASY recipe. I served it @ two parties now and have had call backs for the recipe. I did change the fruit to a mixture of Raspberries, Strawberries & Blueberries~ YUMMY~!