Honey gives this tangy spread its sweetness. I came up with the recipe way back when our family first took up beekeeping and we had a bumper crop. —J. Fleming, Almonte, Ontario
Recommended: The 75 Best Ways to Enjoy Farmer's Market Peaches
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup chopped peeled apple
- 2-1/2 cups honey
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 pouch (3 ounces) liquid fruit pectin
- Pulse raspberries, cranberries and apple in batches in a food processor until almost smooth. Transfer to a Dutch oven.
- Stir in honey and sugar. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in pectin. Continue to boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; skim off foam.
- Ladle hot mixture into six hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles and adjust headspace, if necessary, by adding hot mixture. Wipe rims. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until fingertip tight.
- Place jars into canner with simmering water, ensuring that they are completely covered with water. Bring to a boil; process for 10 minutes. Remove jars and cool. Yield: 6 half-pints.
Originally published as Cranberry-Raspberry Honey Jam in Taste of Home November 2016, p60
Reviews for Cranberry-Raspberry Honey Jam
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review