I'm not what you'd call an "expert" cook, but even I can make this! The fruit-filled relish is a colorful-tongue tingling addition to Christmas dinner.
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, water and orange juice; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the cranberries, apricots, raisins and orange peel; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until the berries pop, about 15 minutes. Serve warm or chilled. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cranberry Raisin Relish in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p51
Reviews for Cranberry Raisin Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review