- For filling, in a large saucepan, combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon,
- salt and nutmeg; gradually stir in orange juice until smooth. Stir
- in cranberries and raisins; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and
- stir over medium heat until thickened, about 5 minutes. Pour into
- Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie; place over filling.
- Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in top or use a 1-1/2-in.
- holly leaf cutter to make a design.
- Brush pastry with milk if desired. Bake at 400° for 35-40 minutes
- or until golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 478 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 372 mg sodium, 86 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.