- 1 bottle (64 ounces) cranberry-apple juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade or orange juice concentrate
- In a large container or punch bowl, combine the juices. Stir in lemonade concentrate. Serve in chilled glassed over ice. Yield: 6 quarts.
Reviews for Cranberry Quencher(3)
Sort By :
Quick and easy to make. Served it in the fall and the cranberry-apple juice and pineapple-lemonade made it refreshing and crisp!
Excellent punch. I made it for a Christmas reception and received numerous compliments.
Quick and easy drink to make. One I will make again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >