- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a bowl, beat the eggs and sugar; add the pumpkin and oil and mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the cranberries.
- Fill foil-or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins
Sort By :
"Made these for a fall bake sale and they were a hit!I cut the sugar in half and added some applesauce."
"I made these for our weekly ingredient challenge and this week's challenge was pumpkin. It had to be a recipe that we had never tried before. This recipe is average. I would have rated it higher; however, I have a better pumpkin muffin recipe that I enjoy using."
"Delicious! Such a pretty muffin too. Next time I intend to cut the sugar back like some of the other reviews suggested and add more cranberries."
"Easy and wonderful."
"Yum!! Even better the next day :)"