Cranberry Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 3-3/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in cranberries and walnuts.
- Spoon into two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 70-80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Reviews for Cranberry Pumpkin Bread(23)
Sort By :
Love this. I make this Every Thanksgiving . Bake 60 to 65 mins only.
Awesome! Will definitely make again.
I made it in the little muffin tins and added chocolate chips. I got such raves
This is the best pumpkin bread I have ever tasted. I have made this numerous times. My husband and kids love it. I have used dried cranberries when I could not get fresh but it was not as good as fresh. Now I stock up on cranberries around Thanksgiving and freeze them so I can make this recipe year round.
Very good flavors. I added additional spices and some vanilla, but overall very good.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Bread Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pumpkin Bread Recipes >