Cranberry Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1. Place pork in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, orange juice, sugars, mustard and cloves; pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- 2. Remove pork and keep warm. Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into cranberry mixture. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
3 ounces cooked pork equals 388 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Pork Tenderloin
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.