- Meanwhile, combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Cut
- in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk just
- until moistened. Turn onto lightly floured surface; knead 8-10
- times. Roll into a circle the size of the baking dish. Cut into
- eight wedges; place over pork mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 20-25
- minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 335 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 594 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.