Cranberry Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup cranberry or apple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Place pork chops in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, juice, sugar and mustard until smooth; pour over chops. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender. Remove chops; keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; gradually stir in cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in salt and pepper. Serve with chops. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cranberry Pork Chops
Sort By :
Very tasty and meat super tender! Company loved it! Will definitely repeat!
used boneless chops(marinated in cider vinegar),2 sweet potatoes (sliced in lg. slices-put on bottom of crock, and did not add sugar---it was delicious!!
This is a real keeper!
My husband was skeptical the first time I made this recipe, but it has since become one of our favorites. However, I am not a big fan of slow cookers, so I make this on top of my stove and allow it to simmer for an hour or so before we want dinner and I think it has better flavor from the stove top. I always serve this with garlic/cheesy mashed potatoes and some sort of a veggie - mostly brussel sprouts. LOVE this and have shared with many friends, too!
Excellent flavor. I didn't have chops on hand and used pork riblets. They were so tender and falling apart. I also did not make the gravy. Have had requests for the recipe.
Great recipe! We loved the flavor! I didn't make the gravy. We liked the juice/sauce just as it was.
More Recipe Collections
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >