Cranberry Popcorn Deluxe Recipe
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. In a shallow roasting pan, combine the popcorn, cranberries, almonds and pecans.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine the honey, butter and syrup. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted. Remove from the heat; stir in extract. Drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack, stirring occasionally. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 8 cups.
1/2 cup: 96 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Cranberry Popcorn Deluxe
"The next time I make this I would line the tray. I had problems with the popcorn sticking. But, it smelled nice and had a good flavor."
"Easy to make and loved the taste!"
"hmmmm.......wish i could find an only popcorn recipe. no one in my family likes cranberries when i think they r just ok not bad not good."