Cranberry Popcorn Bars Recipe
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan, cook and stir marshmallows and butter over low heat until smooth. Stir in the cranberries, walnuts, orange peel and salt.
- 2. Pour over popcorn and toss to coat. Press into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. pan. Cool. Cut into bars with a serrated knife. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 170 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Popcorn Bars
"My 3 yr old son helped me make these, and we all really like them. The salty, sweet, tangy combination of flavors is great."
"My family loves these and they are so easy. We like taking them on camping trips"