Cranberry Pomegranate Relish Recipe
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar and water. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- 2. Remove from the heat; stir in remaining ingredients. Transfer to a small bowl. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 94 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Pomegranate Relish
"We liked it. The pomegranate seeds made it taste like nuts in the relish. We also added juice from a tangerine to it to help cut down the tart taste. Next time, though, I would add less pomegranate as it was quite a bit in the relish. Easy to make!"