Cranberry Pomegranate Relish Recipe
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar and water. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in remaining ingredients. Transfer to a small bowl. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Cranberry Pomegranate Relish(2)
Sort By :
I've made this twice; once for Thanksgiving and once for Christmas. It is awesome with turkey and very simple to make. Buy 2 pomegranates to get 1 cup seeds.
We liked it. The pomegranate seeds made it taste like nuts in the relish. We also added juice from a tangerine to it to help cut down the tart taste. Next time, though, I would add less pomegranate as it was quite a bit in the relish. Easy to make!
More Recipe Collections
- Cranberry Sauce Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >