This tart relish combines a powerhouse of nutrients with cranberries and pomegranate. It captures the flavor of the holiday season and adds a beautiful ruby-red color to any meal. —Arlene Rakoczy, Gilbert, Arizona
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar and water. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in remaining ingredients. Transfer to a small bowl. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cranberry Pomegranate Relish in Healthy Cooking October/November 2012, p8
Reviews for Cranberry Pomegranate Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review