Cranberry Pomegranate Margaritas Recipe
I came up with this beverage to serve at holiday celebrations for a festive twist to a traditional margarita. It's light and refreshing, and super pretty with frozen cranberries floating in the cocktail. It would also look beautiful with sugar crystals around the rim of glass. —Mindie Hilton, Susanville, California
- 4-1/2 cups diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups tequila
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- Pomegranate slices and frozen cranberries, optional
- In a pitcher, combine the soda, tequila and juices. Serve in chilled glasses. Garnish with pomegranate and cranberries if desired. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Cranberry Pomegranate Margaritas in Healthy Cooking October/November 2012, p14
Reviews for Cranberry Pomegranate Margaritas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review