- Meanwhile, place baking chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan,
- bring cream just to a boil. Pour over baking chips; stir with a
- whisk until smooth. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Refrigerate, covered, until thickened.
- Spoon ganache onto cookies; sprinkle with remaining pistachios. Top
- each with a cranberry. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 dozen.
Freeze option: Freeze undecorated cookies in freezer containers. To use, thaw cookies in covered containers and decorate as directed.